Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Day!!!
Sorry Al and Ginger, I finally got your picture on yesterday's post. I almost forgot since I made you take a second picture. However, it was worth it. I think the last one turned out really well don't you?

We had a quiet Christmas today. Katy was here and my mom called and woke everyone at 7:30 A.M. That was after being up till 1:00 A.M. Oh well, I guess at 87 she has a right to be excited to still be here this Christmas, especially since she wasn't supposed to survive through the holidays last year. Anyway, I went and got Mom and we opened gifts and had breakfast. We went to church. Katy left mid afternoon and Jerry and I spent the rest of the day napping, watching TV, and eating left overs. Pretty good Christmas.

I didn't take any pictures today. I'm giving my camera a rest.
pgm

No comments: