Thursday, June 29, 2006

June 29 and all is well!

Not much to blog about. I'm getting the things on my summer to do list done. Today, I have to take Mom to Joplin for a chemo treatment, so won't get much more accomplished than that. Don't have any plans for the 4th of July weekend. Gee! sounds pretty boring around here.
However, I am looking forward to Katy coming home for a visit. Oh yeah, Chloe too. Wow! is she getting big.

Oh, I am having fun with my new computer though. I've composed my first song (it's pretty weak) in Garage Band and have imported it into my iTunes. Now I can put it on my iPod and listen to it while I ride my bike. he,he,he!!! I'm rolling my eyes!

Another little piece of software I'm having a lot of fun with is Photo Booth. I'm like a little kid playing with all the different effects and taking pictures of myself. Here, I'll even show you some.Light Tunnel



See what happens if you squeeze your nose too much!!!
Pretty scary, isn't it!

Meet my twin sister. I always wanted one.

Enough playing, I'd better get going. Blog more later. Have a good day everyone!

No comments: