Friday, June 09, 2006



June 9, 2006

I've been busy all week with my grandson, Marshall. He came down to visit all his grandparents this last week. He had a blast. I'm exhausted, but I had fun too. Thank goodness for kitty pools, cartoons and colors. I even managed to finish cleaning the house. Marshall's on his way h0me now so maybe things will return to normal around here.
The first thing I did after Marshall left was order my new computer. I can't wait to get it! An iMac, of course, with 2 GB of memory, a 20 inch screen, and a 500 GB hard drive. Oh yeah! I also ordered a 60GB iPod too. I could have gotten the Nano free, but of course they just used that for bait, they knew I'd be a sucker and want the best. (Don't care, I wanted it, I worked hard for it, and I'm going to enjoy it) Don't know why I'm carrying on so. Sounds like I'm trying to justify and I don't have to do that. ENOUGH!
Another thing I've accomplished since school has been out is successfully baking two more bubble cakes. I would have taken more pictures, but they looked just like the one I posted earlier.
Enough blabbing (or blogging) for now. Here's a few more pictures of grandkids, of course!

Grandpa & Marshall, Independence Park
Marshall and cousin Aliana
















Haddon learning to crawl

No comments: