Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hooray for summer vacation!!!!

I have started my summer to do list and am publishing it here to see if this motivates me to carry through with at least half of what is on my list. Here goes:
Home List
1. Organize all pictures in iPhoto and back up.
2. Put all print photos in album.
3. Clean up, organize all files on hard drive, (then back it up, of course.)
4. Clean out extra bedroom to make room for a new treadmill. (The old one pooped out about a year ago.)
5. Sort and get rid of broken toys in grandkids toy boxes.
6. Clean utility room and closet so I have a place for my home office stuff.

School List
1. Clean up my messy, unorganized Hard drive on my school computer, so it will be ready for updating.
2. Organize my file cabinets, and get rid of what I haven't used in at least two years.
3. Clean my office closet.

Whew! I feel better just making the list. I may have to add to it, but this is enough right here to keep me busy for awhile. I look forward to erasing each item as it gets done. (Hope I have to edit this blog post a lot in the next few weeks.)
Happy Summer

No comments: