Monday, January 16, 2006

It's been awhile!

Thought I'd check in and update this blog of mine.

Hi to Mike and Katy. We enjoyed your visit, especially the grandmothers. Mike, you were a big hit with Granny. Hopefully we'll see you Saturday when we come up.

I haven't done much since my last post. Making the bubble cakes was quite a project and I haven't done anything quite so noteworthy since then.

School's been going pretty well since we got back from Christmas vacation. No big news there.

Personally, I've started my healthy eating plan. That's 'kinda' my New Year Resolution.
Eating a balanced diet from all the food groups really does cut down on cravings. Too bad it's taken me 51 years to figure that out. Am I a slow learner or What???

Started going back to Body Waves again. Tonight was my first night back in six months. My walking partner, Joye, wasn't around to walk with tonight, I didn't feel like getting out and walking by myself, so I went up there and walked on a treadmill. Sounds nuts, but just having someone to talk to while I'm walking makes it much easier for me. Even tried a little ab workout. Hey, if it just make me feel better, it's worth it.

I have bridge tomorrow night at my house so I better get the tables set up and the snacks ready. Think my bridge buddies will mind having fruit and carrot sticks set out as snacks mind!
We'll see! If I win big tomorrow night, you will hear about it for sure. (Of course winning big in
this bridge club earns you a whole one dollar.) I don't care, I love the game!

Later,
pgm

No comments: