Monday, February 05, 2007

Oatmeal Brownies

Went to a super bowl party Sunday and had some really good oatmeal brownies. Anyway, I don't have pictures but I thought I'd share the recipe.

Mix 2 Cups brown sugar 1 cup melted butter, 2 1/2 cups flour, 3 cups oats, 2 eggs, 1 tsp vanilla and 1 tsp soda. Spread most of that in a 9X13 pan. Save some.

Next melt 12 oz. chocolate chips and mix in 1 can sweetened condensed milk and 2 TBSP
Butter. Pour over the oatmeal mixture. Then dollop the leftover oatmeal mixture on top of that. Bake at 350 degrees for at least 15 minutes. I don't have any tips yet because I haven't made them myself, I've only eaten them. They are delicious and very fattening. YUM!!!

If I ever make them, I'll take a picture and post. If anyone reading this makes them, please let me know how you like them.

Sorry, I had to update. I forgot to include the oats in my original post.

No comments: