Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday Night with the Grandkids!






We're having quite a weekend. Haddon and Marshall are having a slumber party at Grandma and Grandpa's while Mom and Dad go for a rare night out without kids. Just got Haddon to bed and have finally talked Marshall into lying quietly on the floor and watch his favorite movie, Sleeping Beauty. I know it's only a little after 8:00 as I write this, but I feel like it's closer to 11:00. Boy do they like to play. Marshall and I made homemade bread while Haddon and Grandpa played...whatever Haddon wanted too. He's quite a Grandpa's boy. He won't let me hold him if Grandpa's around.

Here's some pictures. I don't have any pictures of my bread this time. Marshall helped and even though it tastes really delicious, it barely resembles a loaf of bread. He really had a great time kneading and rolling and getting dough all over his hands. Again, I should have taken a picture of that too, but my hands were just as doughy and sticky as Marshall's. Oh yeah, he made his own little loaf. It's in the oven now. I think it better be petrified and saved as a keepsake. Don't think it's safe to eat. He played with it so long it's not even the same color as the other loaves. I think he rolled it on every counter surface in the kitchen. Maybe he's going to be a chef!!!

What a HAM!!!

No comments: