Tuesday, January 09, 2018

On Birthdays and Anniversaries

Well another birthday and anniversary has come and gone. I'm feeling lucky and blessed to be here healthy, content, and grateful for another year on earth and another year married. Believe me, as you get older that content and grateful part is very sincere and not just words used to fill space on paper or in conversation. As I turned another year older on the eighth of this month, I looked at a few pictures of way back when and reminisced about my younger days as a young mother and wife. Although I enjoyed the walk down memory lane, I also had a minor epiphany about the present:

"Don't dwell in the past or fret about the future, but enjoy the present; every single day of it!" 

And this is just what I intend to do. 

Then





Now

No comments: