Thursday, April 19, 2018

Why I Like Living Below My Means

1. I can be a big tipper.

2. I don't have to worry about paying down credit card balances.

3. I don't have to make car payments.

4. I don't have to make house payments.

5. I can go on a spur-of-the-moment shopping spree if I want.

6. I don't have to beg a banker for money.

7. I don't have to worry about paying back those "Title Loans"  with hight interest rates! (scary stuff!!!)

8. I can donate to causes important to me.

9. I can buy what I want at the grocery store, and more often than not I prefer the generic brand over name brand on many items.

10. I don't feel the need to brag about what I have or what I don't have. (You know some people really do brag about their lack, or is that whining??)

11. I LOVE being debt free!!!

Living below my means is AWESOME!

1 comment:

Peggy Marshall said...

Hmmm??🤔 is this bragging? #referringtonumber10