Saturday, November 17, 2018

More Deep Thoughts from This Old Woman


On Childhood

You're only a child once, so never grow up.






On Faith

Sometimes all that's left is faith; the most important possession.





On Life

If I would get a second chance at life, I would pretty much do the same thing just a little better.

If I'd become everyone I'd envied as a teenager, I'd be fat, divorced and childless #GladToBeMe

The only person you should ever be better than is the old you!

If you can enjoy your memories without wanting to live in the past, you have a good life.#OldAgeWisdom



On Parenting

Only those who have no children are perfect parents!

As a parent, one thing I have no regrets for is NEVER saying, "My child would never do that!"


On Food




Calories are a bit like money to me. Before eating something, I consider if the calories are worth the consumption just like I consider if spending money on an item is worth what it costs. I’d rather eat 180 calories worth of Hershey’s dark chocolate than 160 calories of peach yogurt.




No comments: