Friday, November 04, 2005

Yipee!!! the weekend is finally here. It's not that I don't like my job. I love teaching, but this has been a long week. I've been gone every night either playing bridge or keeping score for middle school girls basketball. Anyway, Friday nights are my favorite.

My husband goes out to eat with the guys, I go to Mothers and we either go out and eat or I get take-out and we eat at her house.

Mom's totally blind, 87 years old, has had cancer for five years, and still lives by herself. Hopefully, she will be able to continue to live by herself until the end. However, she still enjoys life and that's what is important. My sister, a family friend and I check on Mom and do whatever needs to be done daily. She still is able to get out, just not as much or as often as she used to. Here's a picture of Mom with one of her great grandson's (my grandson).

Marshall and Granny Meck














Here's another picture with
Marshall with his other Great Grandma.
(Grandma Marshall) He really likes his great grannies.






Marshall and Great Grandma Marshall

No comments: